- Asset Highlights
- Asset Overview
- Exploration Potential
Golden Predator Mining Corp.
Intrusion Related Gold
- Golden Predator owns 100% interest (subject to 4% NSR)
- 815 quartz mining claims covering 164.2 km2 ; (508) assessed until 2019, remainder (307) assessed to 2016
- Year-round road accessible; excellent local infrastructure
- Golden Predator has conducted over $3 million in exploration, including 59 diamond and reverse circulation drill holes totaling 10,876 m between 2009 to 2012
- Over 50,000 ounces of placer gold historically mined from Highet Creek which drains the property
Gold Dome is a large, road accessible, advanced-stage exploration project located within the Selwyn Basin Gold District in central Yukon. The property is located at headwaters of prolific placer creeks dating from 1900 and contains one of the largest Au-As-Bi soil anomalies in Yukon, covering an area roughly 3 x 5 km. Multiple intrusion-related gold targets host sheeted veins, skarn and disseminated mineralization associated with Tombstone Suite plutonic rocks. Golden Predator completed 10,876m of wide-spaced drilling at six target areas encountering significant alteration and mineralization, including 10.45 meters of 12.96 g/t Au in hole GD10-20 at the Tom zone and 21.95 meters of 1.0 g/t Au in hole GD10-16 at the Swede zone.
- Intrusion-related gold deposit with western Selwyn basin location, hosted in hornfelsed metasediments in contact with mid-Cretaceous Tombstone plutonic complex
- Property geochemistry (Au, As, Sb, Bi) define east-west, north-south and north-east trending structural trends consistent with regional structures
- Exploration drilling has intercepted significant Au mineralization at the Tom, Swede, Hawthorne, Harvey, and Aorta Zones
|10.45m of 12.96 g/t Au|
|9.75m of 1.68 g/t Au|
|12.19m of 1.49 g/t Au|
|21.95m of 1 g/t Au|
|6m of 1.66 g/t Au|
|10.18m of 2.03 g/t Au|
|10.1m of 2.21 g/t Au|
- >80 ppb Au in soil anomalies define multiple zones + 1 km strike by 150-300 m wide
- Significant drill intercepts at: Tom, Swede, Hawthorne, Harvey, Aorta and Heon zones.
- High-grade skarn mineralization at Tom
- Thick intervals of low-grade quartz stockwork mineralization at Aorta, Harvey, Swede and Hawthorne
- 329 rock chip samples; 14 assayed >5 g/t Au and 24 assayed > 1.0 g/t Au.
- Soil and rock (Au-As) geochemistry define, district-scale, East-West, North-South and NE trending structures
- Predator drilled 59 holes for 10,876 meters
- Wide drill spacing, Phase I target tests
- Ore-grade intercepts from all target zones
- Thick intervals of > 100 ppb Au from all zones, especially in Aorta, Harvey and Swede
- Aorta zone – deep intervals - porphyry-style alteration
- Potential for bulk tonnage sheeted vein style deposits and high grade skarn, replacement and vein style deposits
- Mineralization is related to the well-known, gold endowed, mid-Cretaceous Tombstone Suite intrusions
- High quality existing geological, geophysical and geochemical datasets to aide future exploration in known areas and guide or identify new targets in under-explored areas of the property
- Numerous drill intercepts in a variety of zones require follow-up exploration drilling
- Class 3 Mining Land Use Permit
Mike Maslowski, BSc, CPG, a Consultant to the Company, is the Qualified Person as defined under National Instrument 43-101 and has reviewed and verified the technical information presented in this project flier.