The Marg property is located 40 km east of Keno City - 100% interest
- Volcanogenic massive sulphide deposit hosted in metavolcanic and metasedimentary rocks of the Selwyn Basin
- Current mineral resource consisting of:
- 3.9 million tonnes of Indicated resource at 1.57% Cu, 3.9% Zn, 1.92% Pb, 49.4 g/t Ag, 0.79 g/t Au (1) and an
- Inferred mineral resource of 7.78 million tonnes at 1.12% Cu, 2.89% Zn, 1.36% Pb, 34.88 g/t Ag and 052 g/t Au (1) calculated at a cutoff grade of 0.50% Cu.
(1) Technical Report and Mineral Resource Estimate on Marg Volcanogenic Massive sulphide Deposit; Burgoyne Geological Inc. and Giroux Consultants Ltd., November 30, 2013.
- The deposit is open to expansion down plunge to the east, down dip to the south, and along strike to the west
- Untested exploration targets with significant geochemical signatures in favorable stratigraphy
- A characteristic of massive sulphide deposits like Marg is that they tend to occur in clusters along favourable defined stratigraphy. The property contains a 15 km long belt of favourable Devonian to Mississippian felsic metavolcanic and metasedimentary rocks