Golden Predator Mining Corp. is a well-funded exploration company focused on advancing the 3 Aces Project in Canada's Yukon. With experienced management and a strong shareholder base, the Company is well positioned for stable development.
3 Aces Project: A high grade orogenic vein system that hosts the two highest grade surface outcrops discovered to date in the Yukon. With high grade native gold bearing quartz veins at surface and an expansive land package, the project offers district scale potential.
The primary focus at 3 Aces is to identify and define the distribution and grade of gold in the known veins and to discover additional high-grade veins.
The remainder of the 2017 work plan includes aggressive drilling in the central core area, analysis of soil sample data, targeting of new areas for drilling in 2018 and planning the 2018 bulk sample.
3 Aces Highlights include:
- 357 km2 (35,700 hectares),100% owned (subject to underlying royalties)
- Located in Southeastern Yukon (40km South of the Cantung Mine)
- Extensive gold-in-soil anomalies identified within the 13.5km2 Central Core Area
- mineralized veins identified, many with visible gold occurrences
- Operates under a Class 4 Mining Land Use Permit.
The 3 Aces property is in the traditional territory of the Kaska Nation. In January 2013, Golden Predator signed an Exploration Agreement with the Kaska Nation, as represented by the Ross River Dena Council and the Liard First Nation, with respect to activities within their traditional territories.
The Company also holds 100% of the advanced Brewery Creek Project in Yukon, Canada.